How to Leverage and Work in Partnership with your Assistant
With Anna MacDonald
Get the most from your relationship with your administration team/assistant
Assistants are the most valuable team member in the workplace, yet they are often the most under utilised and misunderstood. With their unique vantage point, diverse skill set, and eagerness to serve, assistants can be your secret weapon to getting more done, scaling revenue, and making sound business decisions. Join me for a discussion on leveraging your assistant and delegating to them confidently.
- Know the qualities you should look for in a new assistant.
- Know what you should delegate to your assistant.
- Know how to delegate comfortably to your assistant.
- Know the must-do routines with your assistant.
- Understand the basics of routine (system) creation.
Anna MacDonald is an Online Business Manager who helps small businesses systemise and optimise their operations. After 14 years in the corporate space supporting senior executives, she moved her passion for organisation and problem solving online and now helps business owners effectively manage their teams and delegate confidently through systems. Anna is a Certified Administrative Professional and earned her Bachelor's Degree in Finance from the University of Southern Maine.