Celebrate! The Secret to Winning the New Abnormal
With Scott Friedman
Turn on your "GPS" for happier, healthier and more productive workplace.
During this uncertain, interesting time, it is easy to be stressed out, anxious and even fearful. And we can look at this time as an opportunity to reflect, reimagine and reinvent ourselves, our careers and our organisations. Every day it is up to us to choose our attitude and our focus.
Discover how by turning on your "GPS" - Gratitude, Play and Surprise - you will gain control over your well-being, your career and your life.
Learn the tools and skill to help you and your organisation create a happier, healthier, more connected workplace. Let's celebrate what's good in life and set ourselves up for a healthy more positive, productive future.
- Create a culture of respect, connection and innovation.
- Take ownership for becoming an employer of choice.
- Continuously add more value to employees and customers.
- Develop a "celebration mentality" based on gratitude, play and surprise.
- Make the "celebration mindset" become a permanent way of thinking.
- Recognise and honour the intrinsic motivators of team members.
- Have more joy and passion for every day work and life.
Scott Friedman, Global Speaking Fellow and former President of the National Speakers Association (NSA), has written "Celebrate! Lessons Learned from the World's Most Admired Organizations", "A Celebration a Day! 365 Ways to a Happier, Healthier Workplace", "Happily Ever Laughter", and "Using Humor For aA Change." Scott co-founded Together We Can Change the World (TWCCTW.org), foundation empowering and educating less fortunate children and women in SE Asia.