Relationships on Purpose
With Lindsay Adams OAM
Learn how to establish relationships within 5 minutes of meeting someone.
As a manager today, it is critical to be able to establish relationships quickly with your people. How often do you meet connections at business functions, or in your own office and you must connect with them quickly, get them on board and listening intently to your key messages?
Some people seem to be able to connect instantly with others, whilst some people struggle at business events to make small talk and connect at a level where the other party is genuinely interested in meeting with you again to explore opportunities. It is possible to connect with people quickly, you only need to learn the skills to do it effortlessly.
In this presentation, Lindsay will explain the simple steps to building relationships quickly. Born an introvert, Lindsay has had to learn how to overcome the characteristics of introversion and connect quickly with total strangers.
- Understand how to get into relationships quickly, within the first 5 minutes of meeting someone.
- Consciously engage with people at all levels, at all times.
- Implement the art of using Clever Questions to open up a conversation.
- Follow up consistently, to create purposeful, persistent and profitable relationships.
- Implement a small act of service to reap huge rewards.
Lindsay Adams OAM is a practiced speaking professional, workshop facilitator and relationship marketing specialist. With over 20 years relationship marketing experience, Lindsay's focus in on building effective relationships and generating more sales in less time by doing business by relationship. A life member of Professional Speakers Australia, he was awarded a Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) in the Australia Day Awards in 2020 for services to the professional speaking industry.